Friday, September 10, 2010

Studio?

I'm not sure what to think about this studio thing.  Mom has been in school for a while but I don't mind it; she goes to class, comes back and hangs out with me, goes to class again, and comes back again.  But studio lasts foreverrrrr!  Mom leaves me lots of things to do, but I like hanging out with her and I get bored.  So for this reason, I don't like it.

On the other hand, she says I get to go to studio with her tomorrow.  We're spending the whole day there.  I'm not sure about this.  I really like being at home, so it's a strange idea to spend that much time away from it.  But I like being with Mom more than anything else, so if she has to be somewhere else I'm excited I get to stay with her. 

I already have lots of friends there, like Bob and Dustin and Michelle and Courtney and Jen; and I know that lots more people are looking forward to meeting me.  I guess I'll just have to wait and see what it's like.  Maybe it won't be so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment