Thursday, July 29, 2010

Meaning-full eyes

I made a new friend today.  Her name is Michelle.  I fell in love with her.  I plan to ask her to marry me when I grow up.  I loved sitting in her lap and watching her and her hands tasted very interesting and it was fun taking a walk with her.  

She said an interesting thing that I didn't understand, though.  She said that I made very good eye contact.  What does that mean?  I never once touched my eyes to hers, although I did look at them a lot, because they're a different color from Mom's and I thought it was cool.  But I never touched them.  Or Mom's either.  Maybe I should have.  Maybe that's one of those things where someone tells me "good boy" even though I haven't done the thing yet.  Maybe I'll try it next time and see what it's like.  If it gets me even more hugs, I'll make lots and lots and lots of eye contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment