Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Napping, Parking, And Walking

Man!  Mom sure has been sick for a long time!  Three days, that's weeks in dog time!  The good part about it was all the napping.  Mom doesn't usually nap near enough but it looks like she finally learned how to sleep almost as much as I do.  Oh, and the other thing she didn't do was make everything weird and boring.  I'm sorry she didn't feel good but that part was definitely worth it.  I'm glad she's done sneezing though.  That got really tiring.  I think she was just doing most of them for attention anyway.

She says we get to go to the dog park soon.  Sometimes when she says stuff like this I just don't know what it's supposed to mean.  (Like "central air".)  Aren't all parks dog parks?  I'm looking forward to going, though, to see what she's talking about.  Maybe a dog park is like a car park, a place where people leave their dogs when they don't need them for a little while.  That would be sort of fun, actually.  I like meeting new dogs, especially ones that are bigger than me.

Tonight since it is so hot outside we are going for our walk after the sun sets.  I'm not used to going very far when it's dark, but that's when the ducks go to bed on our pond and the bats come out and I love watching all of them move around.  I think it's going to be great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment